Here are the top 9 reasons why I think there will be a Part 2, or possibly even more than that for "The King Of Limbs", these are in no specific order. I am 99% sure that there will be at least a Part 2 for this album.
1. Thom Yorke interview on new "revolutionary" release strategy. You can read more on this at the very bottom of the site.(#6)
2. The band have been 100% silent since the message Ed sent out on 2-18-2011 on the band's website, saying to go ahead and download the album. He also made the Full-Moon reference. And with all the rumors about a Part 2 (TKOL2) they would have denied these rumors by now. (#10)
3. Chieftan Mews! He has been giving us clues before and after the album was announced and released. He was also confirmed to be real by Stanley Donwood in an interview on 2-23-2011. (#12)
4. The picture with 4 of the band members holding out their arms (limbs), also look at the Prediction and Speculation Greek theory at the bottom of the page. I know there is a message in this photo, just not 100% yet. It could mean Colin is the base and there will be 4 limbs. (#17)
5. The sixth song is titles "Codex", which means tree trunk in Latin. The first 8 songs are the "tree trunk", or base. I think this also adds to #4 above. (#21)
6. The fact that you will have the option to upgrade to the "Newspaper" edition. What would make people want to upgrade, unless you found out there was going to something else included in the "Newspaper" edition. The band has had several years to plan the release of this album, this one seems quite obvious to me. (#20)
7. The man named "Leo", that seemed to think the song "The Present Tense" would have been included in the initial release. Oddly enough Thom Yorke follows him on twitter.(#7)
8. The tweet Radiohead sent out themselves from their account "渋谷 ハチ公広場 金曜日 １８時５９分". This translates to "Hachiko Square Shibuya, 59 minutes at 18 Friday." No explanation was given, but I think the "Lotus Flower" video was supposed to premier there. This just adds to the speculation, with all of these hidden and cryptic messages and anagrams. (This has since been deleted from their account). Chieftan Mews also referenced this in (#12).
9. XL Recordings the band's record label has a story on its website from NME about there being a Part 2. I can't imagine a record label posting a rumor on their website if they didn't know there is a good chance that it could be true.(#27)
The only thing I am not certain on is when we will see the next release. The moon theory seems to be make a lot of sense with the Full Moon reference on the first release.
Thanks for all of the kind words on this site, I have put a lot of effort into it. If anyone has any recommendations to make this site easier to use, feel free to contact me. I would like the layout to be easier to use. All of my contact information is near the bottom of the page.
Be sure to "Like" "The King Of Limbs Part 2" on Facebook! Click: here
Be sure to follow me on twitter for the latest breaking news on TKOL! http://twitter.com/MeToSpeak